Skip to content
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only.
- Abstracts can be submitted only after registration.
- The deadline for abstract submission is January 15, 2022.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Title may not have more than 350 characters with spaces.
- Abstracts may not have more than 2000 characters with spaces.
- Font type: Times New Roman 12
- The minimum number of words for an abstract to be reviewed is 700 characters with spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent via email by February 15, 2022.
- If the registration fee for the presenting author is not paid by the deadline, the abstract will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Congress.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract Submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent to publication in the Abstract book (.pdf format).